How To Connect iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR to Fiat Uconnect 3 5-inch/ Uconnect 4
With the new iPhone flying off the shelves, you’re going to want to max yours out to its full potential. This includes Bluetooth capability. At this point, you’re probably wondering: “How do I connect my iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR to FIAT Uconnect 3 5-inch?”
Here’s all you need to know.
Step 1: Complete the following steps on the system:
- First, press the ‘Phone’ icon on the Uconnect Touch Screen.
- Press ‘Yes’
Step 2: Complete the following steps in the phone:
- Next, go to your phone’s ‘Settings’ or ‘Options’ under Bluetooth to search for wireless networks.
- Select ‘Uconnect’ as the paired device.
- When prompted on the phone, enter the 4-digit PIN number shown on the Uconnect Touch Screen and accept.
Step 3: Complete the following steps on the system:
- Once paired, you can set your phone as the favorite by pressing ‘Yes.’
- Your phone is now paired and ready for hands-free calling.
- Press the Uconnect Phone button on your steering wheel to begin.
If, for whatever reason, your phone is not pairing to your Uconnect system:
- Perform a hard reset in the phone by removing the battery (if removable – see your phone’s owner’s manual).
- Delete the pairing history in your phone and Uconnect® system, which is usually found in the phone’s Bluetooth® settings.
- Verify you are selecting “Uconnect” in the discovered Bluetooth devices on your phone