New Fiat 500 Convertible Gives You Top-Down Fun
Italians Know Fun
The FIAT® 500 is iconic for a reason. Its stylish curves and overall design are unmistakably Italian. And there’s another thing that’s absolutely certain: with its standard turbo engine, every drive is turned into a fun-sized thrill ride!
Why miss out?
Take advantage of the new fiat 500 convertible and its excellent list of technology features.
• Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel that lets you operate speed control
• Standard U Connect with a 5-inch full-color touchscreen
• A media hub with a USB port, auxiliary input, Voice Command, GPS Navigation, Bluetooth® Streaming Audio, Hands-Free Calling,* and more
Performance & Fuel Economy
• Standard 1.4L MultiAir® Turbo engine on the FIAT® 500 Abarth
• A turbo gauge on the FIAT 500 Abarth monitors how much power the engine is generating
• Sport Mode available on all models
• Responsive five-speed manual transmission standard on all models
Fiat 500 Hot Wheels
Did you know that there was a Fiat 500 hot wheels?
Yes, the iconic toy brand recreates the 500 in hard-to-miss yellow and orange.
This uber-cool toy is part of the 2018 HW Daredevils lineup.
Fiat 500 Convertible Available Packages
Available packages for the 2019 Fiat 500 include the Urbana Appearance Package, Roof and Mirror Cap Package, and Abarth Roof and Mirror Cap with Stripe Package. There’s even a 1957 Retro Edition that comes in stylish Celeste Blu exterior paint.
Get swept back to Italy with this modern classic.
The 2019 FIAT 500 comes in Hatchback, Abarth, Convertible, and C Abarth.
Rairdon Fiat of Kirkland, Your Fiat Dealership
Inquire about this—and any other Fiat model—at Rairdon’s Fiat of Kirkland.
*Requires a phone equipped with the Bluetooth® Hands-Free profile.